ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

What Marlowe Eats- Meal Ideas For Feeding A Vegan Kid



How are you friends?! I'm good. Really good. Health is iffy-- but mood and excitement are good. I don't know-- I'm always trying to be excited about my current state without being preoccupied by my health. It's a hard balance. I mean, for the most part, my health is a lot better than before-- but it still never feels completely right. Today I really had this feeling though-- like, "no more excuses, I'm eating really well from here on out.  Yes, by most standards I eat really well all the time-- but when I travel I do eat a lot of food that I know does not agree with my body. And then I make the vacation excuse. And then I feel like garbage and struggle to get back on track. So I don't know, I need to make it a point to stop making the excuses and just eat well. Easy to digest-- oil free-- delicious foods. Ya know?

Alright, I'm going to stop rambling-- I'm going to go ahead and finish up this post, crawl into bed and read a bit before I fall asleep. I hope you guys had an amazing weekend! On to the food...


veggie tomato soup with brown rice

we've been doing a lot of sushi lately! 

we usually make a separate roll for marlowe-- and when we don't, well this happens: little finger holes from pushed out cucumber rolls haha. 

mish-mash--- sautéed potatoes, carrots, cabbage, peas and rice. 

lunch looks like this sometimes. apple slices, carrots, cauliflower, corn chips, and guacamole. 

cauliflower mash, stewed cabbage and chickpeas in a ginger sauce, black beans. 

veggie seaweed rice bowl. (mmm craving this now) 

broccoli and tofu scramble. 

tofu, peas, and collard greens. 

acai bowls. she usually likes hers plain. what a weirdo. 

fruit bowls for breakfast.


Alright friends-- hope you guys have an amazing week! I'll be back tomorrow :) Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. so much heart eyes!! you are my food inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love these post. You have a gift of making the simplest foods look so amazing! I wish I was Marlowe! Feed me Drea!

    www.melodramaticadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas to try for my 9 yr old who only likes cream cheese sandwichs! Are their recipes attached for cabbage and dips and the Bea ds you use on chips? Thx! So glad I found you!! Eating time is becoming stressful

    ReplyDelete